Crockpot Sweet Potatoes (Baked Sweet Potatoes)
Easy crockpot sweet potatoes recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. These slow cooker baked sweet potatoes are soft, tender and a delicious side dish, especially for the holiday season.
Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes
- 4-5 Sweet potatoes, Washed and scrubbed, Patted dry, Skin on, Medium size
- Place sweet potatoes in a greased slow cooker (6 quart or lager).
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours or on High heat for 4 or until they are fork tender.
- When the sweet potatoes are done, cut in half lengthwise.
- Add toppings of your choice (butter, salt, pepper, brown sugar, cinnamon or whatever you like). Enjoy!
- Read all. my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave.