Slow Cooker Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
Easy cheesy crockpot hashbrown casserole recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Loaded with shredded potatoes, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese.
- 2 bags Shredded hash browns, 20 oz. package each, Thawed, Patted dry with paper towel
- 1 can Condensed cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 oz. can
- 1 cup Sour cream, Full fat
- 1 cup Cream cheese, Full fat
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, Shredded, Divided
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Salt , To taste
- Pepper, To taste
Spray a slow cooker (6 quart or larger) with oil.
Add hash browns, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cream cheese, half the cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and mix until combined.
Spread out the mixture evenly in the crockpot with a spatula.
Cover and cook on Low heat for 3 hours until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and broil without lid for 3-5 minutes until cheese is fully melted. Instead of broiling, you can cover and continue to cook on Low heat for an additional 20-30 minutes until cheese on top is melted.
Garnish with some fresh parsley, if you like. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 234kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 62mg, Sodium: 448mg, Potassium: 128mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 675IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 212mg, Iron: 1mg