Slow Cooker Garlic Mushrooms
Easy slow cooker garlic mushrooms recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Full of butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and lots of parsley.
- 2 pounds Button mushrooms, Fresh, Cleaned, Whole, Not sliced
- 1/2 cup Butter, Unsalted, Melted
- 4 cloves Garlic, Finely minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt , To taste
- Pepper, To taste
- 2-3 tbsp Parsley, Fresh, Roughly chopped, Adjust according to your preference
In a large crockpot (6 quart or larger), add mushrooms, melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper.
Mix until combined.
Cover and cook on Low heat for 2-3 hours or until mushrooms are tender according to your preference.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the mushrooms from the slow cooker to a serving dish.
Add lots of parsley and toss until combined. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 260kcal, Carbohydrates: 9g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 24g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 61mg, Sodium: 216mg, Potassium: 757mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 886IU, Vitamin C: 8mg, Calcium: 30mg, Iron: 2mg