Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Loaded with shredded chicken, taco seasoning, beans, corn, salsa, tomatoes.
- 1 pound Chicken breast, Boneless
- 1 can Diced tomatoes with green chiles, 14.5 oz. can
- 1 cup Salsa, Can be mild or spicy
- 2 cups Chicken broth, Low sodium
- 1 can Black beans, 15 oz. can, Drained and rinsed
- 1 can Red beans, 15 oz. can, Drained and rinsed
- 1 can Corn, 15 oz. can, Drained
- 1/3 cup Carrots, Frozen, Diced, Optional
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt, To taste
- Pepper, To taste
Add chicken, tomatoes, salsa, broth, black beans, red beans, corn, carrots, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper in crockpot (6 quart or larger).
Mix until combined.
Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken from slow cooker and transfer to a plate.
Shred it with 2 forks.
Transfer the shredded chicken back into the crockpot.
Add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 239kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 24g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 48mg, Sodium: 696mg, Potassium: 921mg, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 7g, Vitamin A: 1732IU, Vitamin C: 18mg, Calcium: 59mg, Iron: 3mg