Slow Cooker Cauliflower Casserole
Easy, loaded cheesy, creamy slow cooker cauliflower casserole recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Loaded with frozen cauliflower florets, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese.
- 2 bags Frozen cauliflower florets, 12 oz. bag each
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese, Full fat
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, Full fat, Shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , Full fat, Shredded
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt , To taste
- Pepper, To taste
- 1 tbsp Parsley, Fresh, Roughly chopped, For garnish
Spread half the cauliflower in a crockpot.
Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese on top.
Sprinkle half the mozzarella cheese and half the cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper.
Spread the remaining cauliflower florets on top of this cheese mixture.
Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese on top.
Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours, stirring once halfway through.
Remove lid and gently mix everything together.
Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 days and reheated in the microwave or stovetop.
Calories: 299kcal, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 15g, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 83mg, Sodium: 443mg, Potassium: 109mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 946IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 383mg, Iron: 1mg