Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Easy slow cooker lasagna soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Loaded with lasagna noodles, ricotta, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and ground beef.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 4 cloves Garlic, Finely minced
- 1 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt , To taste
- Pepper, To taste
- 2.5-3 cups Broth, Chicken or vegetable, Low sodium
- 1 can Italian style diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz. can
- 1.5 cups Pasta sauce, I used tomato basil flavor but you can use whatever you like
- 8 Lasagna sheets, Broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese, Or cream cheese, Full fat
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, Shredded, Full fat
Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef, garlic, onion and saute for a few minutes until meat is browned and no linger pink.
Drain fat (only if there is too much grease).
Transfer this browned meat to a crockpot (6 quart or larger).
Add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, broth, diced tomatoes, pasta sauce.
Mix until combined.
Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3 hours.
Remove lid and mix in the broken lasagna noodles.
Cover and and cook for 25-30 minutes or until noodles are cooked to your liking.
Remove lid and mix in ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
When cheese is melted, serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave. However, additional broth or water will need to be added when reheating since the pasta absorbs a lot of the liquid and that makes the soup very thick and chunky.
Calories: 620kcal, Carbohydrates: 55g, Protein: 34g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 99mg, Sodium: 1282mg, Potassium: 846mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 900IU, Vitamin C: 10mg, Calcium: 178mg, Iron: 4mg